There is no condition embarrassing as dandruff hair. Sometimes the solution may be the last place you’d expect – your kitchen! Here are ten things from your kitchen that can get rid of those annoying flakes:
1. Curd (dahi) with its acidic properties and conditioning helps to fight dandruff.
Tip: Prepare a small amount of curd (enough to cover the scalp) for two days. Implement and maintain for an hour. Wash with a mild shampoo. Do this at least twice a week.
2. Application of henna (mehndi) regular was followed for centuries and has been known to reduce dandruff. It has healing properties as conditioning.
Tip: mix henna, amla, tea powder, juice of lemon curd. Add a few drops of oil to your hair. Keep aside for 10-12 hours. Apply to hair and leave it for an hour. Wash with a shampoo.
3. Aloe vera gel contains the healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Tip: Apply fresh aloe vera gel on the scalp is another way to keep dandruff at the Bay. Store the gel for 30 minutes. Wash your hair with a shampoo aloe vera based.
4. Hay greek (methi) is an herb that is readily available in our kitchen. It has anti-fungal and soothing the scalp.
Tip: soak the seeds hay greek in water overnight and grind to a fine paste. Apply this paste on the scalp for 30-45 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo.
5. Chickpea flour (besan) is an effective cleaning agent. Removes dirt and is easy to get rid of dandruff.
Tip: Apply gram flour mixed with curd on your scalp. Rinse after 20-30 minutes.
6. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Well, you can keep the dandruff away too!
Tip: Health has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. Make a paste with the same amount of apple and orange juice and apply on the scalp. Wash your hair with a shampoo after 20-30 minutes.
7. Neem leaves with their anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and are highly effective in controlling dandruff.
India.com Health Tip: Boil neem leaves in water and use this water to rinse your hair.
8. By Basil (Tulsi) has been used for centuries for its healing properties.
Tip: Make a paste of tulsi leaves and amla powder mixed with water. Massage the scalp. Let it sit for half an hour. Wash your hair with water.
9. Juice of fresh lime summer drink doubles as a dandruff-basher as well. The acid in the lime scrub the dead skin cells and helps to cure dandruff.
Tip: Add a tablespoon of fresh lime juice in water in your final rinse when washing your hair.
10. Ginger root and beets, are two major characteristics of many classic dishes can also do wonders for your hair!
Tip: grind ginger root and beets to make a paste. Every night, the hair should be massaged with this dough. Rinse in the morning. Helps control dandruff effectively about 4 or 5 nights.